Town and District Council elections will take place on Thursday 2nd May 2019, between 7am - 10pm.
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of Town Councillors for Woodbridge.
1. An election is to be held for 16 Town Councillors for Woodbridge Parish.
2. Forms of nomination for the Town Council may be obtained from the Returning Officer who will, at the request of an elector for any electoral area prepare a nomination paper for signature.
3. Nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday from the date of this notice, but no later than 4pm on Wednesday, 3 April 2019.
4. If the election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday, 2 May 2019.
5. Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Monday, 15 April 2019.
6. Applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Wednesday, 24 April 2019.
7. Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election on the grounds of physical incapacity or for work/service reasons must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Thursday, 2 May 2019. The physical incapacity must have occurred after 5pm on Wednesday, 24 April 2019. To apply on the grounds of work/service, the person must have become aware that they cannot go to the polling station in person after 5pm on Wednesday, 24 April 2019.
A map of the four wards of Woodbridge can be viewed here
Nomination forms can also be collected from the Shire Hall.