The Cycle Track was on Fen Meadow in Seckford Street and was 105 yards long, cinder surfaced with slight banking.
In 1956 plans were afoot to widen the track and put banking on the bends. A new pits area was also planned, together with a shed to store bikes and equipment. Water and electricity were at the point of being supplied to the track, but the work did not go ahead.
In 1956 two teams were competing for the following trophies:
The Woodbridge Traders Cup (for the rider scoring most points in League matches)
The "Don Perry" Shield for an Individual competition
and the Horticultural Society Shield, which was a team Challenge Trophy.
Also raced on the original Wildcats track at Fen Meadow.
The new name for Woodbridge Wildcats. They raced in the Deben Handicapped League of 1963.
Their track was still on Fen Meadow, Seckford Street but by then was only 97 metres long, with 1:20 Banking and a shale surface.
The Team was founded in 1982 and originally known as the Wildcats.